Friday 9 July 2010

You've Got To Be Kidding Me

Sorry for yet another non-CFL post, but this is just too ridiculous not to post. As soon as I type out and post my criticism of the whole LeBron James nonsense from last night, I go to SI.com and read Jim Kelley's article about NHL free agency, and here's what he says the NHL should do to spruce up its lackluster free-agency period:
So, imagine the NHL borrowing a page from the LeBron James "mebook" page and opening its free agent season to prime time TV -- in Las Vegas. It might just put some real juice into otherwise sleepy proceedings like this year's.
At first I thought it was a joke, but then I realized he was serious. I can only shake my head in disbelief. The CFL looks better and better with each passing day hour minute.

RELATED: LeBron James: The Decision

No comments:

Post a Comment