Saturday 7 August 2010

The Biggest Idiot Not Named Adriano Belli

As the title suggests, I think Adriano Belli is the biggest idiot currently playing in the CFL. I don't think that point is even debatable. Don't try to make a case for anybody other than Belli to me.

Unless your candidate is this dillhole:

Doug Brown: Giant Pantload
That would be Winnipeg Blue Bomber Doug Brown, and it looks like he would like to challenge Adriano Belli for the title of CFL's Biggest Knob.

Doug Brown, from here on out known as "Giant Pantload," had this to say about Hamilton:
“It's not my favourite place to come to. You might as well win the game when you come here because there's precious little else to do.”
This is one of the stupidest statements I've ever read from a professional athlete. I would get angry, but this is such an idiotic thing to say that I just have to laugh.

First, I don't even understand why he'd say it. It only serves to piss off a fan base that already hates you. It's not even bulletin board material. It was simply a stupid statement that serves absolutely no purpose.

Second, and I hate to disparage the fine city of Winnipeg, but last I checked, nobody is comparing Winnipeg to New York City or Los Angeles. I'm sure it is a fine city, but London it is not.

Not that I need to, but I encourage all Tiger-Cat fans in attendance tomorrow night to boo this halfwit off the field. This ignoramus doesn't like Hamilton? Well, let's show this pinhead that Hamilton feels the same way about him.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you can say that about Winnipeg. I've heard the Red River looks just like the Seine (after a bottle of bathtub gin).

    ReplyDelete