Wednesday 4 August 2010

In Case You Missed It: Dave Stala's TD Celebration (UPDATE)

As anyone who knows me knows, Dave Stala is one of my favourite players, not just on team, but in all of professional football. I just love the way he plays the game. He catches everything thrown his way (this past week notwithstanding), and he seems to have the knack for making plays in the biggest games (see last season's playoff contest against the Lions).

So when he unleashed this TD celebration this past week against Saskatchewan, it came as no surprise that he pulled it off perfectly. I'm not a big TD celebration guy, but I liked this one. Well done, Dave.



UPDATE: On my way to work this morning I was listening to the podcast of last night's PTI episode, and lo and behold, they mentioned this celebration in their "Report Card" segment. Looks like that NFL Network deal is paying dividends.

No comments:

Post a Comment