Monday 11 October 2010

Argo Week, Part 3

Yes, yes, yes. It's that time of year again. The week I love more than any other week. Ladies and gentlemen, it is...

ARGO WEEK!

Just like the Cats will storm into the Rogers Centre SkyDome to sink the Boatmen, I will storm the streets of Toronto in Tiger-Cat gear to annoy Argo fans across their "great" city.

I have four Tiger-Cat jerseys, and I have to be in Toronto four days this week. Me thinks I'll be wearing a different jersey every day. Who to begin with: Stala, Bruce, Floyd or Glenn?

Man, I love when the Cats play the Argos. So far Hamilton is 2-0 against the Argos. By the end of the week the Cats will be 3-0 against the Argos and will have punched their playoff ticket. If I play my cards right, I should also be able to get heckled at least once between now and kickoff. In fact, I plan on walking from my work (at St. George and Harbord) all the way to the Rogers Centre SkyDome. Someone should yell at me on my way to the game, right? I'll be walking alone, so you know some gutless Torontonian will have something smart to say to me.

Ah, the beauty that is Argo Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment