Monday 8 November 2010

Tigertown Playoff Rally at Lime Ridge Mall

Want to get in the playoff spirit? The Hamilton Tiger-Cats will be hosting a playoff rally at Lime Ridge Mall this Wednesday. The fun starts at 6:45PM.

Marcel Bellefeuille, as well as players and cheerleaders, will be present. After the rally ends, there will be an autograph session with the players

Unfortunately, I will be sitting in a classroom as this rally is taking place. One of the downsides of going to school in enemy territory is missing things like this.

However, one of the upsides is that I get to walk around the streets of Toronto and taunt Argo fans by wearing nothing but Ti-Cat gear. In a way I'll be holding my own one-man rally in Toronto all week.

But I digress. If you're in town, head to the rally and show everyone what Tigertown is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment