Thursday 30 June 2011

Exciting New Things

It's halftime in the opening game of the 2011 season, so I figured I could take the time to update you on some cool stuff I've been involved in over the last couple of days.

First, I have added two new sites to the sidebar in CFL Insider and Bastard Bomber Fan. Normally I wouldn't link to the site of a team that isn't the Ti-Cats, but the site is well run and a lot of fun, even if you don't like Winnipeg.

However, the main reason I linked to BBF and CFL Insider is because this past Tuesday, I participated in a fantasy draft through Fantas-Eh with the two gentlemen that run those sites, as well as with the men that run Canadian Football Talk (who organized everything, and where you will find the results for the league), No Yards and Rouge Radio.

It was an absolute blast and should be a ton of fun. If nothing else, it was great to participate in something with fellow CFL fans. Based solely on the draft, this is going to be a good group of guys to play fantasy football with, and I can't wait to gain bragging rights over my fellow CFL scribes when I take home the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment