Saturday 25 June 2011

How Not to Act, Pt. 2

Earlier today, we had John Julsing, father of recently released Ti-Cat Jack Julsing, shoot his mouth off after his son was cut from the team.

Well, Poppa Julsing decided to shoot his mouth of again on Drew Edwards's blog by posting the following:
The bottom line is the CFL is bush league and continues to drag itself down and shows a poor respect for its fans. As a former Calgarian and having been asked out for the Stamps on numerous occasions I can COMMENT truthfully. The reason that I did not go out for the Stamps and my teammate (you may remember him as your "old player"- Miles Gorle-spelling)was the same issue money!I was making more as an engineer than I could have as a Pro- Player. In ending the top High Schools in this nation could beat some CFL teams. Certainly every Division 1 NCAA schools could. Sour grapes-No- Reality is that the practice squad is nothing more that "crash test dummies" for the starters. By the way according to my relatives and friends in Canada that watched the game he did very well- his age held him back and unlike CFL crowds he has played in front of up to 80000 fans. Well I guess he will have to go back to his job on Monday and make 2 times more than he could have gotten from the Ti-Cats. Didn't. stand a chance walking in.............Bye Bye
I said earlier that Mr. Julsing was an idiot. Now I'm unsure if there is a word in the English language to describe John Julsing's stupidity.

This guy is a world-class moron who has made himself look even stupider with this second comment.

I don't understand how the CFL "shows poor respect for its fans." Being a fan, I think the CFL is the most fan-friendly league in the world.

Then he starts talking about how high school and college teams in the US could beat some CFL teams, which might be the most idiotic thing I have ever heard. It is also insulting to the hundreds of players who play this game.

Also, isn't that kind of an insult to your son, who clearly wasn't good enough to play on a team that some US high schools could beat? Doesn't say much about your son's skill set, now does it?

Mr. Julsing, if your son will make twice as much not playing football, why did he bother to try out? And of course your friends and relatives will tell you your son did a great job; I'm sure they tell you that your spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure are top notch as well. Just because someone tells you something, that doesn't mean it isn't a lie.

If Jack Julsing ever gets another shot at playing in the CFL – though, why would he want to, since the league is apparently so terrible – there are going to be an awful lot of players that will looooooove to take a shot at him.

As I said before, there is a way to react when you get released and a way not to act. This should be in the players handbook for how not to act. All John Julsing has done is make himself, and by extension his son, look like the biggest idiots on the planet.

John Julsing, you are nothing more than a condescending prick who has no clue what he is talking about. I feel sorry for your son, and I wish him the best. You, however, can take a long walk off a short pier.

I have wasted enough of my time on this insignificant buffoon. Hopefully, we can move on to real football matters from here on out.

2 comments:

  1. I was willing to cut him some slack after the first post. Not after the second - what an ignorant prick.

    Douche-bag extraordinaire... not just semi or even full. ;-)

    Most of us know nothing about his son's character, but quite right he's now been painted by his daddy's brush. And that will be hard to live down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, we know next to nothing about Jack Julsing, but he has now been sullied because his dad is a bitter jerk.

    I'm still not 100% sure if this is actually Jack Julsing's dad. I know Drew Edwards said it was -- and I trust Drew on these matters -- but what sense does it make to go on a Ti-Cats blog to piss and moan about your kid not making the team? It just doesn't make any sense. This whole thing is just weird.

    ReplyDelete